Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"just for FUN" Us Time..

Just got back home from one of my hubbies client's wedding party....
Its still 9pm at nite.. Not sleepy yet..  so what do we do?......... (NO.. STOP that DIRTY thought hahaha).....
We did a little photo shoot in front of our bathroom =p 
He love taking pic & I LOVE being on a picture... hahaha.. SOUL MATE.....

 When first i saw this i was like "wow i made a COOL STYLE".. but after a while i see this pic & thinking "it looks like my earrings were too BIG, i cant even kept my head straight.. hahaha"


You could still see my bikini line (hmmm dont know if this is the correct words.. but i dont care.. you understand what i mean lah) from last month sun bathing hahaha...


Blurrrr..... Booooo..!!! but i look beautiful here so i upload it anyway hahahha...


CUTE POSE... (do you like my earrings? YES i love BIG earrings)


 LAZY style (The chair in the picture were dragged from our dining room hahahaha)

 I want to show you my Nail here ^^ i made this POLKADOT pastel colour nail art yesterday around 20 minutes hahaha.. (i know the nail look a lil bit blurry in this pic.. but well i think you can still see it pretty clear)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...