Monday, October 24, 2011

RESULT: Cut My Own Hair....

I always had a bad experience with Cutting my hair at a salon.. Don't know why..
I told them exactly what i want prior to cutting.. but still the result came out disappointing..
Either its too short or they chop too many layer in my hair...

So i decided to cut my own hair.... Its my first time.. But i already done a lot of research so i am confident to do it by myself....
My heart racing sooooo FASTTTT while doing it hahaha..... but surprisingly it turn out OK...

Here's the RESULT:
 I'm sorry i don't have the Step by Step picture while I'm doing it.. maybe bcoz I'm too focus on getting it right since it my first time \(>.<)/ ... I promise i will put the "step by step" picture on the second run...

Yesss.. i know i have to die my roots hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...