Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Look Of The Day: Wohooo casual...

On the way to the "Dog All Breed" Competition with my hubby... yayyy my favourite event ....... 
This is my Look Of The Day (LOTD)....






Andddd..... last i want you all to meet someone....... fufufufufu.....

Taraaaaaa, i also bring my 5 months old GSD to the event ^^
His name is "Zeus" (Isn't he wonderful? hihihi)

I change to slippers here in the photo because he sometimes drag me around, i'm afraid I will fall if i'm still wearing my heels hahaha


*** Top : Bandung Trade Centre Mall
 *** Jegging : Point One
*** High Heels : Heatwave
*** Slippers : Juicy Couture
*** Cross Necklace : Forever 21
*** Bag: gift from my mom when she went on vacation to Guangzhou - China

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...