Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Look Of The Day: K-POP FEVER

Korean Pop Singer/Girl Band/Boy Band...
SNSD, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Boa, Lee Hyo Ri, Girls Generation...
YES.. You know who I'm talking about...
They are so famous now in my country, and i know these "K-POP Fever" epidemic already attack the whole other part of the world...
and I KNOW the way you dressed (whether you realize it or not) influenced by them...
Their style is: Colorful, bright, their color blocking is so bold, etc etc...
WE LOVE IT YESSSS!

Sooooo.......
Heres my Look Of The Day for 29 September 2012
(sorry for late post)
I name it "K-POP FEVER"






and heres my LOOKBOOK photo for this looks:



My Lookbook Account : http://lookbook.nu/angelinazhi
Please HYPE for this looks HERE : http://lookbook.nu/look/4066498-K-POP-Fever-9-29-2-12


***************************************************************

Abstract Print Loose Tee    : Rumah Mode Factory Outlet, Bandung     
Shorts                               : ZARA
Studded Cross Necklace     : Pheren Castle Online Shop
Angkle Wedges                  : Giovanni Shoe Store

***************************************************************

Photo Shoot at night.......









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...